Kaleidoscope Consultants’ services may be procured through a variety of frameworks (listed below), although other routes are available – please speak to us if you are considering your procurement routes.
- G-Cloud Framework
- Digital Outcomes and Specialists Framework
Both of these frameworks can be accessed at the Digital Marketplace (https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/)
Crown Commercial Service
Management Consultancy Framework 2 (MCF2)
For more information https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/crown-commercial-service
NEPRO for the NHS
Bloom offers OJEU compliant procurement through national frameworks. NHS buyers benefit from full management of all contractual, commercial and delivery risk, with a single contract with IR35 and IP protection. That provides peace of mind, an audit trail and full transparency meaning risk is mitigated and quality is assured.
National Procurement Services Wales via All-Wales Agile Digital & ICT Resources Framework Agreement (ADIRA)
ADIRA is an OJEU compliant framework. It provides access to a large, pre-accredited expert supply chain to provide digital and ICT resources across the Welsh public sector.
SCW Dynamic Purchasing System
NHS South, Central and West Commissioning Support Unit procurement portal
Kirklees Council – Provision of GDPR Support Framework Agreement
Kaleidoscope is an approved supplier for the following areas for Kirklees Council:
- Lot 2 – Data Processor Management
- Lot 4 – Information Architecture and Records Management
- Lot 5 – Information Security Practices and Incident Management
- Lot 6 – Data Protection Framework (including Policies and Procedures)
- Lot 7 – Data Protection Training – Training Preparation
- Lot 8 – Data Protection Officer Services
Contact Katy Deacon, Information Governance Manager for Kirklees Council for more information.